AP150

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
    Hi , I 'm looking for query to pull out data from AP150 Report. I want to create Custom report for AP150 to include Invoice Date.

Thanks
    Mark F. Hardy
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I was just viewing a Lawson Smart Reports webinar yesterday which is within the ICYHH series; it stands for “In Case You Haven’t Heard”. LSR is useful when you want to modify a report, as you do. You can always hardcode it in AP150, and it's printer file, but LSR is better as it makes patches and upgrades easier. It is also a deliverable for v9.01.11 and higher, or v10.0.0.6 and higher. You just have to enable it. It doesn't have a component cost. We have modified AP155 report a long time ago, so we have it hardcode. More cumberson now that the code is in the IFS. One of my posts details how we handle this. Hopefully you are on a version high enough to simply enable LSR.
      maharuchi
      Advanced Member
      Advanced Member
        Thanks Mark. I reached out to Infor for LSR. Per infor, Lawson Smart Report is only to edit a report's layout. It can not add or remove a parameter/field from an existing report. Is there any way I can pull out the query used in AP150? I could not find your post like you mentioned in your reply.

Mark F. Hardy
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Thanks for the update; now I know LSR can only reposition fields within a report, not add or remove fields from a report. Below is the link where I posted regarding how we handled v9.0 to v9.01 migration. As the code is now on the IFS we devised a technique to not only edit the source using native Iseries source files as well as use it as an archival method for change versions. Hope it helps.

https://www.lawsonguru.co...g-from-9004-options/
          You are not authorized to post a reply.