AP175 GLTRANS R_DATE

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I'm looking at APDISTRIB records and their linked (GLT_OBJ_ID) GLTRANS records. The GLTRANS records have AP / AP175, as the interface. What populates the R_DATE of the GLTRANS? I was trying to determine if any distributions hit a prior month after statements were issued. Also most transactions are 'summarized' so I'm getting more detail at the AP level. However I see future (Years away) R_DATE in the GLTRANS record. I'll see GL POSTING_DATE of 2/29/2016 which I expect. But R_DATE anywhere from 12/2/2016? to 2/12/2026?

What other way would I determine the Distribution date vs. the Post date?

TracyO
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The R-DATE on GLTRANS is the invoice date from AP. We have the same issue where someone types in an invoice date of say 01/01/2026 and then that is what the R_DATE will be on GLTRANS. Lawson has a new screen that you can restrict what dates can be enterdd in AP, but I believe you have to hard code the dates and we would want a rolling date. For example they cannot enter an invoice date in AP more than 120 days out. I have not had time to look into Lawson's solution on this, but for now, our work around was to create a Crystal report to identify the bad dates
      You are not authorized to post a reply.