BN297 Employee Address

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Our BN297 pulled employee address data from the home address fields.  We would like it to pull from the supplemental address fields.

Forgive my stupidity, but is there a way to override Lawson so that the supplemental address will print on the employee's 1095?

Thank you!

Kristie Starzyk
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Go to BN27.1, after you put in the year and reporting entity (if applicable), choose R4 as your topic.  The last option on that page is Employee Address Format.  You can choose Home Address or Supplemental Address.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer Burke
      Advanced Member
      Advanced Member
        Thank you Kristie!

What values can be entered into that field? I tried S, but got an error message.
        Kristie Starzyk
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          If you do the V next to the blank box, you can choose 1 - Home Address or 2 - Supplemental Address.
          Jennifer Burke
          Advanced Member
          Advanced Member
            Thank you soooooo much! Our BN27 in PROD has no dropdown or field help available and Infor Extreme was ZERO HELP. I played around with it in TEST before I got your reply using 1 and 2 in that field, but the home address still populated when I re-ran the BN297, so I thought something else needed to be populated. Thankfully, it worked in PROD! Looks like we need an updated CTP for TEST.

Thanks again! ACA reporting is so frustrating!!

Jen
            Kristie Starzyk
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member

Oh I hear you, Jen!  This is our first year doing ACA reporting out of Lawson.  Last year we had a third party process the reporting for us.  We went live with Lawson in mid-February 2016.  So I just went through all those screens.  Now I'm getting to the BN299, and the KB documents that Infor posted are little to NO help. 

I'm glad I could help out.

Kristie

You are not authorized to post a reply.