IC500 - lost drill around functionality

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
    Using IC500 to load inventory transactions to Lawson:

We currently use IC500 with the "F" Flat File option in the job parameters and it works fine.  After the transactions process, the user can look them up in IC50 and all drill around functionality/data is there and works fine.

We are changing the IC500 job to use the "T" (Table) flag instead of the "F" (Flat File) flag for input.

I have populated the ICCTRNHDR and ICCTRNLIN tables as identified in the Lawson documentation.  I did not populate the ICCTRNDTL table (it isn't needed).

After running the IC500 job, the data updates correctly in Lawson and the user can see the transactions in IC50 without any problem.

However - here's the issue - the drill around functionality doesn't work for these transactions.  When the user attempts to drill around - one users gets "no record found", another gets "No authorization".

It seems as if something is broken that connects the pieces in order to use the drill around.

All of the data DOES EXIST in ICTRANS (I see the operator ID, accounting info - all of the stuff that would show if the drill around was working).

I also looked at ICTRANS to compare the data from a transaction that was loaded using the "T" option and a transaction that was loaded using the "F" option and the data is identical.  All the same fields are populated.  All of the conditional index flags are set to the same values.

I'm completely and utterly stumped.  I can't find anything on the Lawson support site about this.

I'm hoping somebody here can help me as you've done in the past!!!

Apps - 8.0.3 MSP#8
    Env - 8.0.3 ESP#7
    Unix
    Oracle

Thanks in advance,
    Laura Patenaude
    LauraP
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
      One additional piece of information:

I DID go ahead and try populating the ICCTRNDTL table - thinking maybe that was the issue (I was grasping at straws at this point!) and that didn't work either.  In fact, I received an error because bin locations were populated and we don't use them anyways in Lawson.  So, that didn't resolve my issue.

Thanks again,
      Laura
      Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Do your users have security to the ICCTRNHDR and ICCTRNLIN tables? May need this since you are using the 'T' now? *Just a thought no real experience. We still use the 'F'.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.