Crystal Report Issue

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    I have created a crystal report with two oledb commands. After refreshing the report lot of duplicate data is coming. How can I remove those duplicate data from the report? please help.When used these commands in seperate reports I got correct data without duplicates. The join I have taken is left outer join.
    mark.cook
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      It sounds like a join issue. Can you provide a little more detail as to the tables you are using and what is being duplicated.

Matthew Nye
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        This is the real downfall of the OLE DB provider for Lawson. The relationships are very shallow. The reason youre getting duplicates is probably because an Employee can have multiple positions, some active some inactive. Be sure you are at least identifying the active positions (if this is an accurate portrayal of the data). To give better assistance it would help to see the full query code. Also the version of Lawson application you are running is vital information as schema are deferent between 8.x and 9.x.
        If any of my answers were helpful an endorsement on LinkedIn would be much appriciated! www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-nye/1a/886/760/
        You are not authorized to post a reply.