URL/link to AP150 Output

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

Anyone have a way to add a URL/link or button to Lawson report output? We are looking to provide the ability for payment reviewers to run AP150 in non-update and then view the actual invoice images from our images server, while looking through the AP150 output online. Does it require generating the report in a different output format in order for a URL to work? The standard text outputs allow for drill around, but we're trying to figure out how to do something similar only point to a URL instead instead of drilling around. Can this be done? Thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

David Williams
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The only thing I can think of is to create an XML version of the report and use it as the data source in Crystal and then add the function to your Crystal report. I'm not a Crystal expert so couldn't tell you how to create the URL function.
      David Williams
      Matthew Nye
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        If you want each report to generate the link every time youll have to modify the actual cobol program. Aside from that David suggestion would be the only other way.
        If any of my answers were helpful an endorsement on LinkedIn would be much appriciated! www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-nye/1a/886/760/
        Giulia
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          We are looking to do the exact same thing. Did you find a solution?
          You are not authorized to post a reply.