Random "Status 400" errors in Portal

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Since going to LSF9, my users have been experiencing random errors in Portal.  They will be doing anything from submitting a batch job to a simple inquire and Portal appears to freeze up.  After several minutes, they are presented with a dialog box indicating the following error:

Status 400: The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax.

I've researched the error a bit on my own and Lawson suggests it could be due to a network latency problem or users trying to perform some kind of action via a closed connection.  I don't think it's a closed connection issue since it appears at random while the user has already been working within Lawson, or they'll immediately try to sumit their job or Inquire again and it will go through.  So that points to a possible network latency problem.  I've also seen online where a user traced it down to some sort of problem with msxml.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, have you been able to find a work-around?

_________________ John - Wichita, KS
    Jimmy Chiu
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      i would update the XML parser to SP2.

do a ping -t from the workstation to see any packet loss if any.

check websphere log.

Sounds like network connectivity issue to me also.
      You are not authorized to post a reply.