AP10.6 Company Codes (lsf9, 803apps)

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

BrianP

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Has anyone had success using Lawson Add-Ins against AP10.6.  My user would like to delete Company Codes.

Brad Schauer

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Hi Brian,

Were you able to get the upload to AP10.6 to work?  I just tried it and I was able to delete company codes.

Brad

BrianP

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Honestly i have not spent much time on this issue. The last time i attempted this upload (delete) it would delete a few records then fail with a message "Fatal Error: System Error". I can send a screen shot with more informaiton if you have time to take a look.

Thanks!
        Brian

BrianP

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

Fatal Error: System_Error

2009-06-29 07:44:59 : INCIDENT_ID#1246275899906-0015 An error occurred outside of IOS while accessing Lawson Application: First 100 lines from file: $LAWDIR/system/joblog/lapm.11422

LOAD 2 FLD 0001 CTY
          LAOD 2XFLD 0002 CTY
          LOAD 2XFLD 0003 CTY
          LOAD 2 FLD 0004 CTY
          LOAD 2XFLD 0005 CTY
          LOAD 2 FLD 0006 CTY

Brad Schauer

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

How many records are you attempting to delete?

BrianP

Advanced Member

Advanced Member

total file = 35961
              1 - Vendor Group
              6 - Companies
              1000's - Vendor / Location Code

My attempt this morning was isolated to a single company (about 1,500 lines).

Brad Schauer

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Brian,

You may want to check out the following KB article, sounds like you could be running into an environment issue.

Add Ins: An error occurred outside of IOS while accessing Lawson Application

Article ID:88

Description:
                Receive the message "FATAL ERROR: SYSTEM_ERROR An error occurred outside of IOS while accessing Lawson Application" when trying to change an item on the Item Master (IC11), using Add Ins.

Resolution:
                Please go to the Critical Patches link on the support site, then click on the Technology tab, and enter in PT# 174519. Select your platform and release 9.0.0.4. In the "Info" link for this update you'll find PT# 174519. This PT was written up for the error occurring outside of IOS when using add-ins.

You are not authorized to post a reply.