PO20.1 Add-In - Release PO

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

Ken Ptak

Basic Member

Basic Member

I'm attempting to create an Add-In for the PO20.1 that will perform a "Release" from the "Action" menu.

I have three fields mapped (Company, PO Number, and Save FC) on the attached spreadsheet and .uwf.  When I run the Add-In the result is 'Change Complete - Continue'.  However, if I inquire on that PO on PO20, the Revision still states "Unreleased".

We're on Apps 8.1, LSF9, Add-Ins 9.0.3.1.

Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ken

Attachments

Nick

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

Add-Ins can only do the top menu actions of Add, Change, Delete. It doesn't do any of the other options like Next/Previous or, unfortunately, Release.

You could use the PO20 upload to add the POs and lines, but the POs will need to be released manually. You may be able to create an Add-Ins file for PO22 (Authorization/Release) since Release is on the FC code on that form and Change is the top menu function. You would need Company, Buyer Code, and PO Number as key fields, along with using R as the line FC. I haven't tried it myself, but it should work.

Nick

Ken Ptak

Basic Member

Basic Member

Thanks for the suggestion.  As you mentioned, I was able to create a PO22 Add-In to perform the release function. 

I've attached the PO22 .xls and .uwf in the event it can help someone in the future.

Thanks,
        Ken

Attachments

John Henley

Ken, can you also post this .zip file to the Addins Library?

www.lawsonguru.com/Apps/BPMEPMLBI/MicrosoftAddIns.aspx

Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
          John
          You are not authorized to post a reply.