mass delete of AP520 interface

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I uploaded an AP520 with Update=Y in error (in a dev environment). Is there a way to mass delete all these records? Thanks for any assistance--not finding anything documented in Lawson KB.

Brad Schauer
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The AP520 was run with the update flag set to Y? So the records no longer exist on apcinvoice, apcdistrib, and apcpayment?

How many records are you needing to delete?

Brad
      drhoades44
      Advanced Member
      Advanced Member

Yes, I did it in a development prodline. As far as I have learned, there is no mass delete for AP conversion similar to GL. I went through the AP data text pdf file and looked for anything updated by AP520, browsed the data with SQL Server and wrote some delete statements. Very ugly but I'm glad I went through it in a dev environment. This is our first AP conversion. I'm now working in another prodline (incidentally) and am careful to make UPDATE=N. I'm getting an error "Problemist accounting unit and account required". The accounting unit, account and sub-account exist--verified with GL20. Not sure what the issue could be...

drhoades44
        Advanced Member
        Advanced Member

Found answer. After you run AP520, if you want to do again, I'm deleting (with SQL Server) the records for this company in APCDISTRIB and APCINVOICE. I didn't get all the records in APCDISTRIB deleted and it had two records for this one entry. Onward...

You are not authorized to post a reply.